If When I Grow Old
.
Dear Son, Dear Daughter,
.
The day that you will find that i became very old, try to have some patience to me and try to understand me

if I get dirty by eating....If I have some difficulty dressing....be patient!

Remember the hours that I spent to learn you and sorts of things when you were small.

If I repeat the thing dozens of time, does not interrupt me! Listen to me!

When you were small, you keep asking me to read you the same history, evening after evening, untill you fall asleep. And I made it!

If I do not wash myself anymore so after under a shower, do not reprimand and do not tell me that it is a shame.

Remember how many excuses I had to invent to make you take a bath when you were small.

By seing my ignorance towards the new technologies, do not laugh of me but leave me rather the time to understand.

I taught you so many things indeed to eat well....to dress well....to behave well....and how to confront the problems of the life....

If I sometimes miss memory or not able to follow a conversation, leave me the necessary time to recollect and if I do not reach there, do not become a nervous and arrogant person because the most important for me,.....it is to be with you and be able to speak to you.

If I refuse to eat, do not force myself!

I know very well when I am hungry and when I am starving.

When my poor legs will not allow anymore to move as before......help me in the same way as I held your hands to teach you make your first step.

And when one day, I shall say to you I do not want to live anymore...that I want to die, do not get angry....because one day, you will also understand!

Try to understand that at certain age, we do not live anymore....we simply survive.

One day, you will understand that inspite of all my errors, I always wanted what best for you and that I prepared you the ground for when you have grown up

You do not have to feel sad, unfortunate or incompetent in front of my old age and of my state. You have to stay near me, try to understand what I live, to make you best as I did at your birth.

Help me to walk, help me to end my life with love and patience. The only way that i need to thank you for it, it is a smile and lot of love from you.


I love you...my son, my daughter!

.
Your Dad, your Mum.
.


I was touched when I read this message . It was written by somebody and my friend emailed it to me. Yes, life is a circle....circle of life.....We just simply cannot judge or predict our future but .....better still expect for the worst.....life has to go on anyway..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog