Cats Exhibition
.
Yesterday I brought my children, Hadi, Shamim, Ikhlas and Shahadah to MidValley Megamall for the cat exhibition. At first I only wanted to attend the property exhibition since I intend to have a condo. I walked around the stalls and get few infos and brochures regarding the locations and the prices. I was quite attracted to the one located at Bukit Jalil and the price was so attractive. I was about to grab but I reluctantly have to think it again. First, my children were making noise getting bored with it cause they wanted to see the cats. Secondly, I think let me discuss with my wife first.
.
Then we straight to the cat show and this was the first time I attended the cat show. The space was cramped with people and the cats were not that many. What was really amazed me was the demonstration as shown in the pictures below and the beautiful cats. I like cats but just dont have time to have it. My children really enjoy the event but with so many people, I think let me get away from it immediately.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog