Business Trip - Kuala Lumpur to Istanbul
.
January 8th,2008.
.
Our flight was delayed. It was more than 2 hours. Our expected to arrive also delayed by 2 hours. I really hope that I can cope with time differece and manage to stable myself once I arrive there. We did expect the chill weather and heavy winter clothing but we did not really expect the snowing since the temperature was above zero. The meeting suppose to be in the afternoon around 2.00 p.m.
.
We were greeted by the contractor at the airport. Before that I managed to change local currency to ease my self in getting small items and quick snack. We were brought to the Greenpark Hotel in Taksim, the city centre of Istanbul. I still can remember the place when I was here in April 2006 during my short holiday. Istanbul never change much. Almost stand still. It is the very old city and similar narration.
.
The second day was full of meeting from morning to sunset. But we were entertained by the contractor with lots of food. Hhmmm...still I enjoy Malaysian food. Anyway that also good to have alternatives so as you will feel very international. I will show you in the next episod of restaurant in Istanbul, for us to share. Very exciting.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog