January 8th, 2008

It was a hectic schedule for me. First I got to settle the registration of my daughter at Sekolah Menengah Sains Ulu Selangor, then I need to pack for KLIA at 11.45 pm. Early in the morning we were busy preparing ourselves to Ulu Yam. The registration commenced from 8.00 till 12.00 noon. My wife,Shamim and the little baby Yusuff came along with me. Grandma got to stay home coz others were at school. The registration went smoothly and Kiz was introduced to her adopted sister or 'kakak angkat. Her name is Emilia from Teluk Intan. Look like a very good girl. My wife stayed in the car all the times since Yusuff was not comfortable being outside. So I was the one running here and there to finish the registration, the payments and to get all her school attire.

I have too many questions forwarded to Emilia to clarify many matters. She was so responsive and very helpful. I finished about 11.00 am and the welcoming speech by the headmaster will be at 2.00 pm, so I decided to go home to sent my wife and Yusuff and it will be lot easier for me to manage her later.

At 2.00pm the hall was packed with parents and their students. It was a very precise and short speech by the headmaster but we finally finish at 4.00pm. All the parents together with their son/daughter went forward to make a salam to the teachers and the headmaster. We dismissed the gathering and that was the time for me to say good bye too. I ask Emilia to excuse us for a while and I need to have the last talk and advice to my darling. I gave her a card that I wrote, more like motivation kind of stuff and I was speechless by the time we about to depart. I think I was nervous and fighting hard my emotion to remain calm.finally I said good bye and gave her my tender kiss. We are going to miss you but please remember that we really care for you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog