A Special Letter


Last week, my wife received a letter from PLKN. From the hand written she could conclude that the letter was from Safwan. Never we could imagine that he would write a special dedicated letter to both of us. As far as I know, we never receive any letter from our children before. Letter seems to be very official and bizarre for them. They more keen to send sms, email, YM and lately the face book. This is how the letter was addressed to us. The wordings were so simple but it was so touching

Dear Umi and Ba,

I just want to tell you that I love and miss you so much. Please forgive me for what I have done wrong and I will never hurt you again. I will be a good obedient son and love you so much.

Thank you,
Safwan

After my wife finished reading, she never realize the tears rolling down her cheeks. I still believe the letter is the best sentimental approach to express our sincere love.

To Safwan,
Our love to you never perish and will flourish forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog