My Hand Applique Tools

Firstly I would like to thank Madam Pam Furniss for her clear illustration about hand applique. By watching her delicate technic in her video presentation, I would say that 40% of my ambiguous questions already answered.

Yesterday during lunch hour I quickly went to Hubby Wool to meet my friend Jenny. There were so many things we were taking about especially our last election PRU13. Hhhmmm.....lets see what would happen for next election. Ok let we leave about politics for a while.

The purpose I came to Jenny's shop was to buy some materials for my quilting work. I went to the rack to find bias maker. There were four of them with different sizes and I was thinking which size should I buy. When I thought about my girl's dresses as well I really need more than that. Finally I decided to have three differen sizes and the quilting tread and also needles. All together cost me for rm130. Its ok coz I used the money from friend who paid for my queen size quilt.

Hope I could start by this coming long weekend...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog