Where I Can Get Avocado

I was thinking to grow avocado plant. Since the fruit is intense in green colour, therefore the three must be very green and shady. It must be very nice to grow in my garden eventhough the mansion is small. I browse the internet to find out how the plant look like and how to grow it from the seed. Wow...now I know that this plant is also good for indoor.

I check with Exotic matahari a friend of mine that own a nursery, and I used to order few plants from her by post. She message me that they are available and she will check at her nursery. I was a while to receive another response. Anyway until now I have not gotten the reply. Hhhmmmm....

I went to Bandung recently and to bring back avocado seed for me to germinate. Because my luggages were fulled of cotton fabric, I would rather find it in KL. As you know avocado is very cheap in Bandung and only cost you for rm3/kg. At least 5 fruits per kg depend on the sizes.

After I came back from Bandung I managed to find it at the Cold Storage KLCC. Remarkably the price was rm6 per piece. Oh my god! Why it is so expensive? I have no answer. Now I better find the plant immediately...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog