Specially For Shamim

I almost finish joining the bocks for my dresden quilt. Another row to attach together and join to the main. The borders will be finalised this weekend since I have no time to work it out during the week days. I thought to have additional row and column to make a perfect size but the green fabric already out of stock. Do I need to use other fabric? I can do that the consistency of colours and patterns wont be that nice. I have to bear with it now. In order to make up a perfect size I need to extend the border for few more inches.

I have the intention to present this beautiful quilt to my daughter, Shamim as a very special gift from her father. It is a wonderful heirloom created by her father and hopefully it would last to her first child....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog