The Entire Weekend

When I say that the entire weekend I'll be so busy would you believe that? Weekend is the time for me and my family...ooooo..ooooo...it is the time for my hobby too i.e. My quilting work. Now I realise that I am to engross with my quilting design and I would focus my entire work sitting quietly in my studio crafting the fabric. My children will never bother me as they all know that I was concentrating towards my work.

My latest design is the pineapple quilt. I really admired the pattern and was searching for the technic. I have seen quite a few with different method. I saw a video showing the amish pineapple quilt that impressed me with the cmbination of light and dark rustic colours. It was so amazing. I keep on browsing the youtube further and I found the video from Dianne that explained every details right from the beginning. The illustration helped me a lot to start the design. I commite no mistakes but the light fabric of 2m was not enough. Now I have to mix with other colour.

On Saturday, after finishing 8 blocks, I just realise that I never went out of the for the whole day. Now I know that the passion for quilting is already inside me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog