My New Born Sugar Glider

As usual I was busy stitching the fabric for my new quilt pattern. Eventhough I was really tired to complete the remaining cuts, I was still in focus to complete it. My wife and my children were busy at the kitchen having their dinner.

Suddenly I heard my wife and my children were shouting about the baby. I already expect the new born after seeing they were mating two months ago. Even when I used to feed them, I saw the pouch was bulging. I had told my wife about it before.

I went downstair and would like to join my family to celebrate the new born. There were two babies and still tiny and fragile. One was climbing the cage and the other one was clinging to the mother. It seemed that everybody was excited especially Yusuff. I also felt excited in my own way....hahaha. Biasalah nk control macho kan....

Anyway, one already died which I believed the one which was climbing the cage. Perhaps he has used to much energy and become very weak......

Comments

Tahniah bang...dapat baby...

tapi sedih sbb lagi sekor tu mati....
cara terbaik masa abg nampak baby tu kat cage...
boleh tolong msukkan dlm pouch bag or rumah dia...tu sbb xdpt menyusu tu....tp xpe...yg sekor lagi hidup...cute kan mereka???
:D
Tahniah bang...dapat baby...

tapi sedih sbb lagi sekor tu mati....
cara terbaik masa abg nampak baby tu kat cage...
boleh tolong msukkan dlm pouch bag or rumah dia...tu sbb xdpt menyusu tu....tp xpe...yg sekor lagi hidup...cute kan mereka???
:D

Popular posts from this blog