A Parcel From US

Yesterday I received a parcel from US that I have been waiting for weeks. It was great when I opened it and my devices were wrapped nicely and no sign of damage or broken. They are my quilt tools to cut and shape my fabrics to a precise size.

After I saw the rapid fire lemoney star, the sportlights and the V shape, demonstrated by Deb Tucker, it would be a better idea to order these tools. I would be able to provide new designs and concepts for my quilt making. Eventhough the price plus the shipping was quite expensive, it really didnt really matter as long as these tools will satisfy my hobby.

I have other tools as well that I ordered earlier from US and still finding time to start the design. Now I am looking forward for every weekend to come to continue with my projects.......I am very impatience now....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog