My Birthday 15th June 1965


Time flies so fast that you never realise that you are almost half of century. I could still remember my childhood time where I used to catch fish with my brother in the stream. Both of us will climb the trees to find baby birds and bring them home, put in a small cage and feed them with rice. I was very lucky because mom never scolded us but corporative enough to take care of the birds. When I was small, I have a little bird 'Burung Gembala Kerbau', if translated it means the Shepherd Buffalo. I was playing with it and suddenly it flew and landed into a boiling curry. Everybody was panic and the bird died. There are many sweet memories about my life and if I were to narrate it, it would be my entire biography......hehehe.
Now is different! I have my own family and kids to take care and huge responsibilities are shouldered upon me. I am feeling older day by day and it is hard to catch the time. Last wednesday was my 48th birthday. We didnt really have a grand celebration but a mere simple, delicious red velvet cake and nasi briani. Special compliment to my wife for making this wonderful effort.

Comments

muslimah_anggun said…
Hepi belated bufday ya akh...

Popular posts from this blog