My New Exotic Pet

Of course it is not a tiger cub. This is the cub of Asian Leopard Cat. I never knew that this cat exist in the wild until I saw in the facebook, Pasar Kucing Malaysia. For the first time I saw a picture I knew this must be a beautiful animal. The dotted, strips and and spots were amazing. It is really like a mini tiger.

Before I decided to rear the cubs, I went to the Youtube and search for this cat. I acknowledged that there were many people keep it as a passionated pet. It took me a while to understand the behaviour and character of this cat before I made a decision to own this pet.

The hardest part was to convince my wife. I knew that she has to take part in sharing this pet. I might burden her with additional activities...... Hhhmmmmm....how could I do this? Finally, I made a call to the owner and forwarded him so many questions about caring this unique cat. Since the babies were separated from the morther at the very early age, bottle feeding might be tedious. Can I manage this hassle activity? After receiving the explanation from the owner, I was quite convince that everything would be ok. My wife started to feeling good to have the cats.

Last friday, the owner delivered straight to my house and everybody in my family was quite hypnotised with this new era......it has been domesticated quite fairly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog