My Home, My Garden

I just realised that my interest and hobby come and go like four seasons. Do you know why? You can browse my previous write up and you would realise that I have written about my hobby in certain period of time. Would it matter to me? No.....its ok since I keep myself busy negotiating my wonderful life.

I was once crazy about plumerias. Hhhmmmm.....I am still crazy but looking at my limited space of my garden and the plant has grown bigger, my interest has already subsided. I was an addict collector of heliconia years ago. I have spent a lot of money buying the varieties of heliconia from a nursery. It end up with a similar faith when the space of my garden undergone massive renovation. Some I passed to my friends and some I managed to grow along my house boundery.

Similarly what happen to my waterlilies Luckily I have made a permanent pond and they grow nicely in the water with beautiful flowers. Now I am planning to grow roses and let it climb over the wall. It would be a nice terrace with colourful buds....... Hopefully I never give up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog