Makan Kenduri

Weekend always be a very busy moment. Time just simply goes as it wishes. My mom was at home. She came to my house with my sister on Friday. I must give her full attention so as to keep her entertained. If not, she could easily getting bored and started to think about her home. We talked a lot and I could feel she has so many things to tell me.

I wanted to go to IKEA and asked Hadi to accompany me. I was a bit late to prepare myseft with early shower. Ohh....Leo and Lea were waiting for the bottle feeding and needed my early attention. They were too small to manage themselves for everything. It might be easier for me to handle them in 3 weeks time. By that time they would be nearly 2 months. I tried not to disturb my wife to mingle with them coz she has many more house keeping to be managed. I was late and feeling guilty to IKEA while my neighbour was having the wedding feast. Finally we cancelled our plan to IKEA.

I saw people started to come for the feast and the food was ready. It was 11.30 am and all the food was laid on the table. I saw beef curry, masak lemak nangka, kerabu pucuk ubi kayu, rojak buah and many more. I would expect about 800 people were invited for the feast. Wow...let get started. I liked the beef curry and bubur kacang with durian and I admitted that I ate a lot!

By 2.00 pm people started their karaoke which I think quite disturbing with lagu lagu ke laut. So what to do? This is kenduri ma....they thought they can do anything for a day....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog