Our New Family Member

My house going to be hectic next month. With my 9 children around running up and down stairs chasing each other would make my routine more kelam kabut hassle. It does not really mind and not really matter to me. As far as I am concern if something or somebody is willing to make me happy and jovial, I am for that. Life is so beautiful!

We are preparing for our new family member coming from Russia and Mordova. From Russia her name is Thumbelina and from Moldova his name is Oscar. They are from different country but they will be solemnised in Malaysia i.e my house.....hahaha. Dont you think it is wondetful?

All the correspondances and paperworks are in placed and jush waiting to be shipped after all the minor issues have been settle. People would wonder why I want to breed the cats? There are so many answers I could reply but my only answer is I like cats. I afore cats! The only thing that would happen to me is to manage and rearrange my daily and weekend program. With Leo and Lea still dependent for bottle feeding, it would demand additional attention from me.

This is life.....it is about how to make you a happier person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog