Sheila Delivers 5 Cute Babies

I was worried about Sheila. She supposed to deliver her babies anytime. I used to call my wife to pay attention to her behaviour. She would feel unease and meowing intensely once the right time is coming for her to deliver. This was her second time to deliver. The first delivery ended up with casualties. All her three babies died. Two died  in her womb and the other she ate it.
The weather was not good presently. Haze covering the entire Klang Valley and most of the activities wasslowing down. It went along with my mood.....then to be little bit moody...hahahaha. As usual if there is not much work to do in the office, I would drive home early and sharp at 4.30 am. It took me about 1 hour to reach home. If the traffic was bad it might take more than that.
As I arrived home my wife approach me and lead me downstairs to Sheila. Automatically I knew that Sheila alteady delivered babies. And I heard Sheila was meowing consistently in the toilet. When I opened the door I was suprise to see Sheil's babies. It was fantastic! All four of them are blue colour. Unfortunately one has died. Sheila ate it? I just wonder why she ate her baby. This was a second time she did it again.
After my asar prayer, I attended Sheila and seemed that she did not know how to breast feed the babies. I brought Sheila into the box and let the to lie down. She was feeling uncomfortable and trying to leave. I cares her and massage slowly her body trying to calm her down. Immediately, all the babies crawling towards her to find her nipples. I knew they were so hungry. Sheila looked very exhausted.
Now everything is ok and Sheila is taking care of her babies very well. We have not given the name yet but let we see the progress in these few days first. I totally confused to determine the sex of the babies.........How happy I am to have these babies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog