Pineapple Quilt

If I would say that doing this intricate pineapple design is like a tiring journey, would you agree with me? Hhmmm....I am so exhausted today trying to complete and join the blocks. I was sitting for the whole day in my studio attempting to finish my project. Finally I have to surrender after completing almost half way through and my backache has called me to stop stitching. Never mind, I have another day to spend to complete my quilt top with boarders.

Sometimes, I told myself to stop making quilt and let focus to the other areas. Yeah....my thoughts had always asked me to do something rather than eating, sleeping and doing nothing. I have not been to my lovely kitchen for a while baking new pastry and recepies to my children. Roasted chicken with buttery rice and colourful salad. Do I really missed those activities having Adah and Yusuff helping me messing the Kitchen? And my little Hana keeps asking me so many questions about what I am doing?

Yeah....time is to precious to be wasted. This coming Thusday is another public holiday. I already have my plan. I thought of doing dress for Hana. I could finish it within a day and it must be very beautiful for her to wear during Hari Raya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog