Avocado From Bandung

If you ask me about Bandung, it is like Cameron Highland. Full of flowers ang fruits like strawberry, goosebery, blue berry. Surprisingly, I found avocados here. It is so fresh and cheap and worth to buy and bring home for family. You can take the seed and germinate in the polybag and insyaallah it will grow and you are the only person to have avocado tree in you area....hahaha.

I asked my driver to stop at the fruit stall to buy avocado. The price only rm3 for a kilo and I asked for 2kilo. At least I can enjoy the taste of avocado with my wife. No wonder the people in Bandung have no pimples because they consumed avocado...hahaha. My childen asked me to buy the a pineapple as well. It was so sweet and juicy.

The only thnig that we missed here to have rabbit sate. Never mind we will come again to Bandung.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog