My Project

How do you plan your time during weekend? Let share with me though. Weekend is the most precious time for me to spend. I will ensure that whatever I do, it got to be something productive and beneficial. That's why I always have my own project at home and I would get my wife or children to involve as well. Let we share the spirit of being together.

Last Saturday I spent the whole day to complete my patchwok quilting motives. I can not remember the name, but I called it ' The night star'.  Why I choosed that name? Because I use a dark fabric with small stars as the background. It looked awesome. Since I managed to have correct and practical tools, the speed of my patching was improving tremendously.

This design will give a beautiful bed spread when it is ready. This coming weekend I am going to put the boarders and batting with cotton roll and ready to stitch with my newly arrived quilting frame. I asked Shamim whether she would like to have it? She just gave me a broad smile and I knew she liked it very much!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog