The Intermark

Tomorrow is the last day for us to occupy the building and I have to move to our own office. It is almost a year I am staying in this office for the project and it is sad to leave and to say good bye. The project still having hiccups here and there and in the process of fine tuning to freeze everything. Oooopppssss.......sorry to mentioned about work.

The place that I really miss is the food court. I love the ambient and the quietness of the surrounding. When I reached my office I will settle my bag and computer and went down to the food court for nescafe tarik. Sometimes I would prefer to have roti canai, nasi lemak or noodles as a main breakfast. When the time for lunch, I would grab my book and find a quiet place at the corner and start my reading with a cup of guava. I could go through few chapters and this is where my reading continues.

Parking pass is provided by the Contractor and to morrow would be the last day. I would still prefer to park my car here but the walking distance to my new office is quite substantial. Hhhmmmmm...... I just called Binjai Tower for monthly parkibg and would cost me more than rm200. This is the parking rate around this commercial area.

I would miss this place dearly.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog