Target For SPM 2013

Weekend has always been a hectic schedule for me especially at the beginning of the year when school just opened its session. There are curriculum and co- curriculum programs. I am not directly involve but sometimes you just need to participate occationally.

Last Saturday morning I got to attend similar program like the previous week. Its time for Hadi and how he would prepare for his SPM. If anybody ask me about him, hhhmmmmm.....I have given him all the tips and motivation for him to follow. The obstacle is to fight within himseft to surpress his desire. I told him that to be successful ones has to work for it and it never comes without sacrifice.

Sunday morning is the time to send Ikhlas to school for his football training. 8.00 am they will start and end at 11.00 am. So I told Mitchel for drawing replacement class for Saturday. Now every Saturday I will send Ikhlas at 1.00pm for his painting class. I got to wait for 2 hours and now I am thinkinf how to benefit my 2 hours waiting.

The piano class for Shamim and Adah I have terminated because of few reasons. Now I am going to register to another class and by February they will have a new teacher and hopefully something better would appear. I still need to spend Sunday morning for them.

Sometime I thought of having a guitar lesson. Would it be ok for me???



Comments

Popular posts from this blog