Painting By Ikhlas

Sometimes you dont really know somebody's talent until and unless you try to exploit it. And the result might be awesome that you had never imagined. The best thing to do when you discovered the talent of somebody, try to develop it. Not to let it parish forever.

I discovered that Ikhlas has a painting or drawing skill when I saw he drew robots or transformers. Those were long time ago. I try to find a drawing class but hardly any in Rawang until recently I found out about My Art Studio. Since then I saw his improvement in painting

Last Saturday I went to his class and met Michell, his painting instructor. She showed me Ikhlas painting. Wow....I have to praise for his efford. Later Michell gave me a number and asked me to vote for drawings displayed on the wall. The scene was about elephant performing on the stage and suddenly the fire occured. One ugly elephant try to help the other.

From twenty numbers of drawings I adored number 18 but there was no fire. After much thought,  I selected number 9. Then I passed my vote to Michell. Finally I asked Michell which one belong to Ikhlas. She said numbered 18. Hhhmmmm......wow I thought of picking 18 as the best painting initially.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog