Hand Railing

While I was walking from booth to booth and seaching something that I, myself was not sure, I came across this little booth. They are a vendor to fabricate and install for the hand railing. There were quite a number of designs especially made of tampered glass and staintless steel. You can also have a combination of solid wood. The price range from rm200 to rm300 per foot.

I was contemplating to order but I kept on asking myself whether necessary to have or nice to have. My house having so many hand railing because of its split levelled design and a concept of 2 in 1. If I were to measure the total length of my handrailing, it could sum up to 40 feet in total. Wow....that is too much! How much would I Spend for that? Let me do a quick calculation. Rm200x40 = rm8000. My current hand railing is still good and safe. But the white paint slowly peeled off and it looks patches here and there.

Yeah.....Do I need to change? Decision has to be made based on the practicality of it. Yes it is nice to have but it is not practical since both the new and old serve the same function. So.....I have made a wise decision

Comments

Popular posts from this blog