Has Been Booked...

Weekend was always packed for me. However, last Saturday was a little bit mild. Since Ikhlas has completed his football practice, therefore no more replacement class. So I can have full rest on Saturday. Hhhhmmmm....... Did I really have a full rest day? No...not at all.

Since my new quilt work has brought a new passion into me, I dont think I really relax on the weekends. I just completed 3/4 way on my new project. I thought of to complete it yesterday but when I spreaded over the floor and noticed that the alignment was offset, I thought of having a break. I need to amend the stitch line and then to introduce a border. It is near but yet to far.

That was what I had mentioned when you are approching a finishing line, keep going and maintain the momentum. Eventhough, it was nearly completed, I managed to upload into my facebook. As usual, it was liked by many friends and finally booked by one of them.

The only problem I am facing now is how to expedite the quilting stitch by hand. Even my first queen size quilt was already on the frame over a month. My wife is stiching it everyday as part time basis and not sure when to finish....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog