My Latest Project

It is already April. Never realised that 3 months have just passed by. Hhhmmmm.....time flies too fast now and not easy to catch up with lots of activities. This year started not that good for me especially to my health. Yeah.....getting older day by day and life is so demanding!

My finger is recovering but still I need to go to the clinic for cleaning and dressing. I hope in two weeks time it got to be fully recuperated and ease my life tremendously. Now it just limited my movement and activities and what would I say? Be patience and make a lot of prayer to be close to Allah. Everything is about test from him to bring me near to him. Never mind, we make every moment to create life as wonderful as before.

I just completed my latest project. I thnik this is the most complicated one compared to the others. I have put a lot of energy and mental to finish the design. Finally I am too exhausted at the moment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog