Cotton Batting

Finally my cottob batting arrived yesterday. It was great! However, I still need to order from Rizal and Scubee to buy for me from Turkmenistan. It is cheaper even the quality quality is not very good. So Rizal and Scubee please remember my permanent order. I need 15 to 20 meters every time you are coming home. Sorry to bother both of you again.....hihihi

I have search the availability of cotton batting locally but the price is very expensive. The cheapest I managed to get is about rm90 per meter. I also asked few suppliers for the queen size that already been packed in a precut size, and the price is morw than rm200 for 93x100 inches more or less.

Aftwr doing some home work with respect to price, size and quality, it would be much cheaper to order from US even with courier service charges. It would ask Cyinthia whether she can bring the price even lower....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog