My New Quilt Magazine

Just bought two quilt magazines. Need some information about the designs and combination of colours. Hope it would improve my skill.......yes!

At apoint of time, I thought I will never doing anymore quilt. The experience that I had while doing three single size quilts just enough for me to endure. The hard labour that I put on with my wife was very demanding. Cutting the fabric, finding the right design and to match the colours were time consuming and not to mention about the backache. All the effort that has been put to, has yielded a satisfactory results.

With the techniques that I learned through the internet and face book, really appreciate it and speed up my entire work....... Now I am looking forward to use batik fabrics for the next design..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog