Baju Raya For My Wife And Daughters

I took a short break after zohor after spending 3 hours assembling and joining my patches of fabrics to form a beautiful quilt. My back was arching and I need to lie down to strenthen my bone before I could continue again...hehehehe... The spirit to finish my quilt that day was seemingly high.

Last night while I was lying on my comfortable bed, I received and alert a new email has arrived in my inbox. I opened it and it was a fashion website. I browsed one after another under my eyes could not open. There we many beautiful blouses for ladies and I thought of ordering them for my daughters and wife.

I told them about the website and permit them to order if they wish for our next Hari Raya celebration. I calculated the blouses are still cheaper order and worth the money. Then you know what would happen if you allow the ladies to make order of their choices.....hhhhhmmmmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog