A Trip To Bandung, Indonesia

After my returning from my first trip to Bandung, I realised that I still missed Bandung dearly. I missed the people. I missed the hustle and bustle of the city and the most importantly, I missed the shopping especially the Pasar Baru. I just did not have enough time to roam around every level to buy things thar compulsory for me to buy.

I missed to buy batik and kain pelikat that a must thing for me to have. I boughr quite a lot of cotton fabric to make my revival quilt works......I really appreciate that.

This Saturday I will fly again to Bandung with loads of shopping lists with a special mission. My son Ubai, my sister and nepheq will accompany me. I will be a tourist guide for them. Everything has been arrange and we are looking forward for thiswonderful journey....Bandung, here we come again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog