A Trip To Bandung, Indonesia

After my returning from my first trip to Bandung, I realised that I still missed Bandung dearly. I missed the people. I missed the hustle and bustle of the city and the most importantly, I missed the shopping especially the Pasar Baru. I just did not have enough time to roam around every level to buy things thar compulsory for me to buy.

I missed to buy batik and kain pelikat that a must thing for me to have. I boughr quite a lot of cotton fabric to make my revival quilt works......I really appreciate that.

This Saturday I will fly again to Bandung with loads of shopping lists with a special mission. My son Ubai, my sister and nepheq will accompany me. I will be a tourist guide for them. Everything has been arrange and we are looking forward for thiswonderful journey....Bandung, here we come again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teapot

Retire Rich

Visiting Pudeng