Bon Voyage

All of us went to KLIA airport to send Ubai to UK. Right after isyak solat everybody was preparing to the airport. Ubai was in a car with me. I have so many things I need to tell him. What are the dos and dones. Mean while ummi, grandma and all the small kids were in the other car. We promised to meet each other at the departure area. Wan Lah will go with his friends from Sri Petaling to the airport.

We try to be at the airport early try to avoid the long queue. But my thought was a mistake. There were already many people queuing at the check in counter for the Emirates. He seemed not really recognise the people who were boarding the same flight. Anyway, it did not really matter Ubai has to learn how to live and survive. I met Winnie and her friends after the check in and wished Ubai all the best. I thanked them for their undevided assistance during the whole process.

Hhhmmm....I thought I was going to cry when ee departed each other. Time to go was already near and we managed for photography session with everybody. I know my wife was crying silently behind her veil coz she missed him so much.

Yeah...I missed him too and he keep on waving to me until he disappear in the distance. For me it was do simple....Ubai has to learn how to live and survive....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog