The Late Evening

I came back from work at 6.00 p.m. Normally I never work on weekend and I hate to spend time in the office. My weekend must be my holy holy day. Since with my new assignment demand extra hour for me to tidy up few issues and jouse keeping I got no other choice? I drove home reluctantly and was thinking what should I do today. When I arrived home everything was so quiet. My friend was in his room and another roomate has not returned home.. Hhhmmmm.... I yhink better rest and having a shot nap while waiting for maghrib.

I was turning left to right and right to left but my eyes were just could not close. Aiyooo...... I woke up and try to get down the stairs and mety friend just woke up. He asked me whether to ho to Pasar Melayu. I replied ok. We drove for 15 minutes and we reached the place. I thought it was like pasar malam, instead it just a delipidated wet market.

I walk around and found out that the fish quite fresh and cheap especially ikan tenggiri. Is it baracuda?? Anyway my friend gave me the idea to buy them and pack it to home. That was a good idea....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog