I Missed Kebab

I missed kebab I would say. I am not fussy about food. When come to food I really concern about the halal status especially when you are in overseas where non muslim majority. It is not that easy to get abundance of food like here, Malaysia.

Once I was in Austria in Ramadhan 2006, we were searching for food. We walk endlessly to find local mosque for iftar and were lucky enough to find Turkish Mosque. We were told that kebab was halal and prepared by muslim company. Started from that day I only devoured kebab.

When I was in Munich last month, kebab was my staple food. Almost everyday I ate kebab. I stopped by at the Osbenholf station and picked up a kebab and having it in my hotel room. Now I really feel that I missed kebab very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog