Similajau National Park

Every weekend i need to plan something to get myself occupied and it is not that easy to make something that really enjoyable. Bintulu, Sarawak! What can you really expect. You turn here and there and you almost cover everything within a day. Then you need to make another plan to stay away from boredom.

Yesterday I asked cikgu Rodi whether he would like to go to similajau. I was there 14 years ago and I could imagine how mesmerise and tranquil the place would be. The river, the thick rain forest, the sandy beach and the sound of waves. He agreed to accompany me and would like to bring his roomate along. The more the merrier. Then I gave cikgu Rodi few ringgit for him to prepare nasi goreng and any other things that came to his mind.

As promised, I picked up them at Surau Alshakirin and straight away drove to the National Park. Ooo.....I forgot that we must pay a fee of rm10 each.

The Park still remained the same. Not much change from my years of visit. It would be nice and better if the park well maintained to enjoy the panorama and scenic view. The grass is high to the knee and make it difficult to walk to the beach. The rickety benches almost impossible to sit.

Hhhmm.... Anyway I still love the quietness of the surrounding..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog