Staying In Bintulu

This is my second week in Bintulu. What should I say about my new assignment? Hhhmmmm.....let me tell you how I am going to work and back from work. Bintulu is totally different from 14 years ago when I first came here. I never thought that I would ever return again to this isolated town. But now this is not a quite town but full of people from all over the world just because continuous project ftom MLNG. I normally leave home at 6.30 and return home after 6.30. Almost 12 hours I have spend for my project. In other words i left home when it was dark and returned home when it has already dark.

Life has changed and it eould not change forever. Since being alone without family like a flying butterfly, I think I still can sustain my and managing my little time.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog