My Lunch For Today

Everything about eating outside and I am getting bored. The expensive price is one issue but the food never satisfied to my taste. Its gonna be a boring life for another 16 months to come. So, what am I supposed yo do?

I already have my plans laid down on the table. Few I can do it now but others I got yo wait until my new home is ready. Have to be patience for a time being.

This morning I was planning to go to the fish market. It was raining from last night until the morning. I saw the fish in the fridge and it worth to make a curry. I checked the available ingredients and jotted down the remaing required ingredients. I start the car and drove to the town and purchased lemon grass, few spices etc to make a perfect fish curry.

Now it is ready to be served.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog