Bee Movie
.
.
'Barry B. benson is a graduate bee fresh out of college who is disillusioned at his lone career choice: making money. On a reare trip outside the hive, Barry's life is saved by Vanessa, a florist in New York City. As their relationship blossoms, he discovers humans are mass consumers of honey and decides to sue the human race for stealing bees' honey.'
.
I put down my xstitch and walked to surau for my isyak namaz. I wished to continue but reluctantly decided to continue with a movie at my movie teater in my small cozy room. I was selecting which one to reherse and finally I picked Bee Movie. I bought it months ago but just don't have the oppurtunity to watch with my children. So I decided to watch it here coz I have plenty of times to manage.
.
We just cannot live alone in this chaotic planet. We are relying and dependent on each other to make things right to happen. If we need to be loved, we need somebody to hold to. To make this world worth for a living and a better place we have to balance the good and the bad, even for the perfect situation obviously we would like the good to out weigh the bad. This is life that is reciprocal and equalibrium.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog