Get A New Jumper


I have not been outing for Bazar almost 3 weeks. Today I decided to go to Bazar to do some shopping and get a new jumper. So far I have few choices of them to wear. I have a cardigan that I bought from İstanbul last April. It is like a colour of rainbow with alternate red, yellow, blue, white and brown. It looks striking. Then I got another jumper that I bought when I was at Copenhagen, Denmark in 2005. It is a zipped type to the neck with stripes of gray, black and white and another one gray colour with polyester lining preventing cold wing from sipping through my skin. The one that I really like is the black fit jumper that I bought when I was at Prague, 2006. I bought it from C&A. It will show that I am little bit slender...hehehehe. The other two are from my previous old school day that I bought from UK. The purple I got it from Topman (I bet I have a great memory) but it is too baggy and old fashion, but it still preserve a precious sentimental and nostalgical value. So this new one I will wear it for tomorrow, to have a bit surprise. Obviously will be looked little bit younger...hehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog