My Painting - Ikhlas
.
I used to see the painting of my son, Nur Ikhlas, but I just could'nt be bother to scrutinise further. But yesterday after he finished his evening bath and was sitting naked near my dining table, he was seriously concentrating his painting. He take a look at his scate board carefully and stated to scrible here and there. I was not sure what he was doing and later I saw his final product. Wow, such a magnificent painting and talented person.
.
Ikhlas is just five and a half years old and he likes to draw. Sometimes he drew my face and his little sister. Now I just wonder whether I should send him to a proper class to improve his skill? Shall I do that? All those pictures he provided based on the cartoons that he watched in the Astro Ceria channel.



This is him. I took this photo when we were at Taman Orkid Kuala Lumpur three weeks ago.

Here is his product, and look at the hair of this guy...wow quite imaginative.

I think he drew himself on the scate board. No wonder he skated around the house yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog