Batu Feringgi - Pulau Pinang
.
I went back to my hometown Gurun on the 1st February. It was a public holiday, Federal Territoty Day. Immediately after friday prayer we drove towards North just to avoid heavy traffic if any. First I need to send my mother in law home I knew that she missed he home so much after 2 months stay at my house with numerous sleepless night to take care of my new born. HHmmmm.....pity her. Secondly I need to visit my mom because I will be away i.e out of Malaysia for months.
.
Only Adah, Ikhlas and Hadi accompanied me coz the others were busy with their school assignments and sports. The next day after visiting my brother at Permatang Pasir ( Near Datuk K house) we went to Pulau Pinang coz I already promised my children to relex near the feringgi sandy beach before we end up at the night market along feringgi walk. It was wonderful and three of them really enjoyed.
I really hope that not to be struck by a tsunami again. The weather was good
Just wondering how I wish to be like them again....full of fun and enjoyment.....hhhmmmm

Comments

Mohamad said…
Aku ni memang seronok tengok Blog hang... mengenangkan aku masa kecil-kecil dulu....
Abu Ikhlas said…
yelah che mat, terkenang kenang gitu...kita pun dah semakin senja......

Popular posts from this blog