Sukan Sekolah Rendah Bandar Sungai Buaya
.
Sunday, 17th February 2008 was a sport day. Shamim told me take she took part in 100m and 4X100m. She representing Perdana House i.e. yellow colour. Before that she got no 10th for the cross country in her age category. Since his brother's day, they never came home with empty handed during sport day. Almost everybody will bring home at least one meddle. That' good. Everytime during the sport day, it will remind me during my school day that I was also taking part and be a champion for 100m and relay events. At least today, I will definitely giving my full support for all of them to be active in sport. I was abit late that day coz I need to send Ubai for his badminton class ans Safwan for his tuition at Rawang town. So I only manage to snap few photos excluding the marching event early of the day.

The pre-school children also took the oppurtunity to try their luck in 100m event
These children were ready to perform their aerobic exercise during the break....they looked so tired anyway....
My daughter at the centre with her friends ready to go for their 4x100m and they managed to secure a silver meddle.......congrate....
A ballon man was busy selling his ballon to the children
Up..up...in the sky.......
These priviledge children were given the oppurtunity to show their talent as well
All the participants were ready for the big day...
The parents also came to give moral support to their children


Comments

Popular posts from this blog