Sport Shoes And A Ball
.
Boot tu harga RM160, jogging shoes RM160 and a ball RM45
We just came back from Al-Ihsan sport shop. I bought for myself a jogging shoes and a ball for Ubai. Last Saturday I bought a football boot for Ubai too. This year he will represent his school again for a football tournament somewhere in April.
.
I meet Cikgu Istiaq yesterday at Sport Day and asked him when they are going to practice but Cikgu Istiaq informed that he no more incharged for the team. Other teacher is handling the team. Anyway, I hope dont wait until the very last moment to prepare for the game. It will not work and nak berak baru korek lubang.
.
For Safwan you better prove that you too can represent the team then I will buy you a new boot. Sebab Wan suka buat benda benda sekerat jalan. but masa sukan sekolah yesterday I really salute you coz you already proven that you also can be a sport man. Oklah tu....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog