Finally I Bought It
.
I hope I have made the right decision after deeply considering all the circumstances. Hhhhmmmm....this morning I went to sent Ubai for his badminton training and at 11.00 a.m I got to pick up Balqis at her school. Today is her monthly outing. I asked Shahadah to accompany me as well. So I decided to drive to follow the Sungai Tua Road, and stop for a while to view the condo because they made a special launching today inviting several VIPs with lion dance, and so on. I was one of the earliest customers. I never thought that I need to hurry to buy the condo since I dont like to be in a rush. The design was nice and the location ok la since a new commuter station will be build next to it within this year. Considering it is quite near to the city is another blessing.
.
Then I told my self that let ignore about this condo for a while because I dont have enough time coz I'm afraid I might be late to pick up Balqis. I can decide later. So I drove my car following the Batu Dam and making one big circle to reach my house. I arrived Balqis's school exactly at 11.00 a.m and she was patiently waiting for me. Since I promised them to have pizza today, then I drove to Rawang again.
.
We ordered two large pizzas then we head on to the book shop. Balqis needed few files. Then I called Ubai that we wanted to go back and asked him to be at the car near Bank Rakyat. We arrived home at 12.00 p.m and everybody was at home.
.
About 4.00 p.m I asked Balqis to get prepare to send her and I asked Ubai to follow me. Finally I decided to buy that condo and went back to Batu Caves. Hehehehehe......everything is settle now and I hope I had made the right decision....

This is the Meranti Condominium
Model and artist impression are really impressive but the out come only god knows...hehehehe

Comments

Anonymous said…
hai, Assalamualaikum,

i'm syanon. let me know you further more....i,m also the buyer of the same condominium with you.
Abu Ikhlas said…
wsalam

hi shanon,
yes I bought the condo. Did u receive a letter from the developer that they want to buy back your condo? D�d u contact them and what is your decision. You can contact me at nisabalqis@yahoo.co.uk

Popular posts from this blog