Friday Prayer At The Blue MosqueThis was the second time I perform my friday prayer in the Blue Mosque. My first prayer was last January and this was my second time. We were late. By the time we reached the mosque the Azan was already finished. I thought I could perform my prayer inside the main hall but we managed our row at he back corridor. Hhhmmm...it was still ok at least our intention to perform our prayer was still fulfilled. I was located near the main enterance of the Mosque and people still coming to join the lecture from the imam. I thought mostly they were muslim to perform the prayer too but surprisingly the tourist largely from different religions stayed focus and listened attentively to the sermon. Wow such a magnificient environment. The ladies were covering their head and remained quiet and calm.
Unfortunately I was out of focus for a while and start taking this oppurtunity to snap few shots. Eventhough the sermon was delivered in Turkish but nobody moved from their positions except for the new comers who were searching for the right space to sit or taking nice shots.
Blue Mosque as its well known of of Sultan Ahmed Mosque was built more than 400 years ago. The beauty and its environment are uncomparable. Just splendid and marvelous!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog