Cantik Tak Broach Ini?


Aku berlepas dari KLIA on the 3rd January. Mula ingat nak take the last flight to Bangkok at 1900 hours. Tapi bila fikir balik, aku need a good rest after experienced hectic periods for the past few days. İngat kesian pada Adah tinggal dia masa di Sekolah. But I thought that she would be ok. So I change my flight schedule for 1515 hours. I reached Bangkok half hour late. After gone through the immigration and the baggage claim, I sraight to the hotel booth. İngat nak ambil City Centre Hotel yang aku selalu lepak instead ı would try PJ Watergate hotel. Ingat nak ronda sebentr nak cari Tshirt Mini Cooper. Tapi aku lost my way instead I stranded at another fashion mall. Oklah....ronda punya ronda jumpa broaches yang cantik ni. Aku pun beli untuk wife and anak dara aku.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog