It Is Over

It is going to be over today. The last paper is biology and hopefully she would be able to answer the questions well. The previous papers she told me she could do it. My prayers always for her and hopefully she could get a good result. Yes, this is about my daughter's SPM.

Could you imagine that they have spent almost a month for the exam? Yes this is a very long dates of examination. I could have prefered them to finish it immediately. The more you are waiting the exam dates the more you become vulnerable. The mood and the momentum would dissappear and you need to gather all the strength to remain focus and energetic.

Not only she feels relief, I as a father shares the same feeling. Now is the time for demanding me to take her to places that she would enjoy. Forget about books. Forget about loads of assignment. And the best part she wants to break free of all the rules....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog