Window Shopping

I had a half day meeting at KLCC. We agreed to adjourn the meeting at five. Tomorrow is a public holiday for Dewali. Its going to be a wet Dewali. The rain was pouring heavily outside. The traffic going to pile up and create a massive jam. I knew that I was going to be in the jam for how many hours only god knows. I was contemplating weather to proceed to The Intermark or wandering around shopping mall for window shopping.

Being in KLCC you can feel the heat of temptation and sometimes it is not easy to resist. One more advantage is the credit cards are in your wallet. Have it now and pay later. Infact you can make an installed payment. Hmmmmmm......now you can understand how to resist the desire.

There are plenty of designers and branded shops at the 1st and 2nd levels of the mall. I was passing the Bvlgari shop and accidently I saw few new design of men's watches. Wow.........they are beautiful and elegant. I was not sure to enter or not but I pushed the door and go straight to the cabinet. Those are gorgeous watches and I called the sales lady to enquire about the price. She smiled at me charmly and replied RM79,000.00. I almost chocking to death. I told her if that was the case, I need to insure my hands. It was a pure crafted gold. I dont think I ever possess that watch in my entirw life. Unless somebody kind enough to present to me......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog