Long Time No See

You all must realise that I have not appeared for sometimes in my beloved blog. I have plenty of ideas and things to write but all because of my smart phone Samsung Note. My phone suddenly turned into total black out. At first I thought it was because of the battery. I continued to charge for the entire night but still I could not on the phone. No sign of power and my phone was totally dead. Pergghhhh.......I was quite annoyed because I just bought this phone for the past three month. It also happened to my Samsung SII.

I send to Samsung service centre to rectify the faulty and I have to wait for a week. Can you imagine to live without hand phone for a week? I would appreciate for not having hand phone coz I feel free of everything. My SII the warranty was already expired and the cost to rectify it about RM700. Wow that was too much! Might as well I buy a new one.

I collected my phones yesterday. Now I am back to normal browsing my favourite applications and updating my blog. The blog is very much dear to me. A place where I pour all the ideas and memories and the place to cherish every moment in my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog