It Is School Holiday

One week already passed and now is the second week of school holidays. My children are keeping their time playing each other at home. Adah and Syamim we send to madrasah every morning to memorise the quran. Similarly we send Ikhlas to other madrasah for boys to learn the quran. Sometime Ikhlas would request to stay over night in the madrasah. However he would like to stay at home whenever there is a football match on TV.

I have been planning to take them to few places that they would enjoy like the Legoland or the Universal Studio. I really need to sit down and make a proper schedule so that everything will be smooth as planned. Ubai is working and his study leave will end by this month. If he is available, he can help me to take control of his little brothers and sisters.

Most likely we would go to the Legoland but I would wait until Che Mat returns home. How about this weekend to Genting Highland? I think this is a bright idea. Hopefully with this supplimentary trip will keep my little children happy. U know they are getting bored day after day.....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog