He Wants To Work

Is money is everything? Not really but there are people addicted to it like drugs. When you have money, you can have everything you want but happiness never guarantee you. Money will actually turns you into a slave of everything is you are not in control. Yes, you can accumulate plenty of money but be sure they come from halal sources. Now this the most difficult part. Most of the times money would lead you to easily transgress the command of Allah. But how to reducw the seduction of money? Only one solution i.e fill you heart with the greatness of Allah. I myseft feel the challenge when dealing with money.

My son Ubai, is enjoying his holiday for one and a half month. I told him to take the opportunity to help umi managing the house. There are plenty of work to be done. Nowadays children detest dealing with house issues. Even they are too lazy to manage their own room. They always thougt that mom is around and can to it for them. Hey, your mom and dad are not your koolie ok...... What they want is for you to be responsible.

Now Ubai is working at Petrosain as a part time worker. That was what he has chosen what can I say? Every morning he would follow me to work. Its a virtue for me to have him as my driver. That would give me a space to peace my mind and relex while he is driving. How nice to have a driver....hehehehe......

Let he learns how hard to earn money.......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog